Saturday 1 March 2014

February Favourites


I thought I'd do my first Favourites post! So here are some of my February 2014 Favourites.


Okay, first up is my absolute favourite perfume ever! My boyfriend bought me Flash by Jimmy Choo for christmas and for the last month or so I have been so obsessed that I have had to make myself slow down on my usage. It smells classy and I think thats what I like about it.
I have had many comments from friends and family saying that I smell nice when wearing this perfume so it's defo my new favourite.


On top of my foundation I like to use a powder that stays on for long and stops my face being so shiny. I love Maybelline 24 hour stay and I use it all the time. It's defo the best powder I've tried so far.


Nivea Express Hydration Primer is a great base for your foundation. It absorbs quickly which is good for me because I have very oily skin. Its a great new find!


My favourite mascara this February and always is Maybelline Rocket Volume Express. I love using this mascara because it gives me smooth lashes with no lumps. I'm defo going to be using this for a while unless you guys have any suggestions.


I bought Collection 2000 Colour Pout Lasting Lip Stain on a whim and found that I absolutely love it. It's great if you hate topping up on your lippy and hate finding red smudges everywhere. Once its on its on for the whole day and its exactly what I need. It's great for that pop of colour in your outfit.


So my other favourite lip product is Rimmel London Stay Glossy. This lip gloss is great on its own as it has a lovely pink colour and shine that stays for a long time, or on top of a lip stain to make the lip stain look shinier and more like lipstick but without the worry of it rubbing off. It's defo my favourite lip gloss.





 Now onto nail products. My favourite brand is definitely Barry M because of its smooth finish. The Base coat, Top coat and Nail hardener is great for clumsy people like me who always chip their nails as soon as they are painted! The gold glitter nail varnish has to be my favourite because it makes me feel glam and sparkly. I love it!



And last but not least, my favourite entertainment of the month is definitely Les Miserables! I'm obsessed with the film and on valentines day my wonderful boyfriend took me to see it in theatre and it blew my mind! We were both in tears (though my boyfriend would never admit that!) and the standing ovation at the end was absolutely deserved. 

Have you tried anything new this month? Do you recommend any beauty products or films that I should check out? 

These are just my opinion and I have not been asked to endorse any of these products by any companies.

See you soon guys!


3 comments:

  1. Omg I love Les Miserables! Definitely one of my new favourite films! <3 xx

    prettypeachreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg i love the Maybelline Rocket Volume Express, I'm not a big film fan but what's that film Les Miserables about?

    emilyjanewalker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooo good! I defo recommend it. But don't forget to have a box of tissues at hand because you will definitely be tearing up!

      Delete